11/19/12

I'm Here.

Where is here and why is it important?

First, here is the starting point.

I've been at the starting point for awhile. Not only have I been here awhile but it took awhile to EVEN get here. For some, they never reach the starting point. Others, it takes a little bit of re-vamping the brain to wire it so it wants to get in shape, eat healthy and lose weight.

Now that I'm here, I will likely make progress but will inevitably encounter a debacle that will derail my focus. Then I will need to get to the starting point all over again. Takes FORever. But, I'm here now.

Right now, for me, here has been going on for a little over a week. I've been doing paleo with some great progress (as well as screw ups!) but I've lost 5lbs so far. I've had the help of a friend to get to this point too. We both signed up for Tough Mudder next June and plan to run several races between now and then, as well as do crossfit. I'm not an accomplished runner but I have aspirations to do so at some point in the future. Crossfit for me will be at a gym starting in January. I've tried Crossfit at home but it isn't for me.

Second, since I'm here, at this starting point, and I have a good direction with a strong will to succeed, let's hope that I stay here. That's the important part. :)


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment