12/12/12

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack

Wow!

This workout receives five stars from me!

I've incorporated it into my workout routine but I have quite the midsection at the moment, so I am doing my best to complete her workout entirely. Some days, I make it through the first circuit but others, I make it through both circuits to the end.

After a conversation with my brother-in-law last week, about Jillian Michaels being a "man," I paid much more attention to her this week while working out. How the heck could she be a man? I'm going with, she's hardcore and he's intimidated by her strength and dedication. More importantly, I'm not intimidated by it! I'm just jealous and hope to soak up some of her intensity. She should really figure out a way to put it in a bottle and sell it to the rest of us.

If only, that were possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment